I am a data scientist at the World Bank.
Equipped with a PhD in Resource Management & Environmental Studies from the University of British Columbia, I have over 10 yrs of applied research experience. Since my start as a field scientist collecting biodiversity data, I have compiled and managed global-scale databases, led analyses for a wide range of stakeholders, and published in high-impact academic journals. I also hold a masters in Geography from Penn State University.
Natural Language Processing
R / Python
Countries Worked In
- COVID-19. Testing for all or testing for some? A town’s key lesson in testing everyone for coronavirus blog
- Trade-offs in the performance of alternative farming systems publication
- Water subsidies mostly benefit the wealthy blog
- Science–graphic art partnerships to increase research impact publication
- Scientists should be science communicators blog
More posts can be found in the archive.